HOW IT WORKS
- Any woman may become a member — Boulder County resident or not!
- A member commits to one year — four quarterly events.
- A member commits to donating $100 at each meeting to the chosen non-profit.
- Or you can download and print this MEMBERSHIP FORM and email to: email@example.com.
- Or you can print this MEMBERSHIP FORM and bring to next live event.
Nominating a Non-Profit
- Members in good standing can nominate a non-profit.
- "Good standing" means that you have participated in two events and are current with your pledge donations.
- New members can nominate at their third event.
- The non-profit must be a 501(c)3 and directly benefit Boulder County residents.
- Go to the NON-PROFITS tab for more information
Choosing the 3 Non-Profits to Present
- Members put their vetted nomination into the fishbowl.
- Three nominations will be drawn at random.
- Those three nominating members will each make a five minute presentation followed by a five minute “Q & A”. This presentation is without props, handouts, or power points...it's just the member speaking from her heart about this non-profit.
- After hearing all three presentations, members will vote. Votes are tabulated immediately and the winner is announced!!
- Members write a check directly to the winning non-profit before leaving!!
- One hour--Done!!
- Absent members will receive an email with the winning non-profit information so that they can either donate online or mail their check.